Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Invitation to Ohio Psychologists interested in the Union between Psychology and Spirituality

OHIO PSYCHOLOGISTS INTERESTED
IN THE UNION OF PSYCHOLOGY AND SPIRITUALITY:

I am writing to all of you because I do not have the time and focus to organize another Psychology and Spirituality retreat. Collaborating with all of you to deliver the four OPA Union of Psychology and Spirituality Retreats has been very meaningful for me. I am writing in the hope that one or more of you would be willing to take on the task of organizing and convening another Retreat-or some incarnation of it. I will attend and I will present if you wish but I am looking for someone(s) to take the lead and make the event happen.

I am hoping that several of you will initiate of discussion and figure out the form of what comes next.
I hope that you are all well.

Rick Reckman
November 12, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home